icon
New Here? Welcome! You'll want to subscribe to Deals 4 Canada by Email Please scroll down to see all the latest deals we've blogged. or use this handy search :
Remember to leave a comment,so we can help you find what you're looking for!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Planning to go Camping- searching for Gear Deals

Checking out deals in this week's Canadian Tire e-flyer (English)
This is Canadian Tire's last week for their camping sale. I was thinking of taking Sneaky Pete to Bon Echo Park.It's fabulous there!.
Sneaky Pete won this Coleman tent selling Scout Popcorn (A great prize.Goes up and down quickly and has the instructions sewn into the bag) Wow! Had to do a double take on that- The whole Coleman camping Combo: 2 sleeping bags, 2 chairs, 2 airbeds,a 2 burner stove,a lantern & a wheeled bag for $299.99!.That's incredible! Think I'll pick this up & give the tent to my eldest for Christmas. Sneaky Pete's reluctant to loan out "The tent" having worked so hard to get it.
Hmm.. Sneaky could use this Coleman sleeping bag rated to 4C (on sale 65% off = 19.99 minus Can.Tire$ = 18.39 ) I'm sure Sneaky's isn't that warm. Come to think of it –that's a great price for a comforter and mine's got a hard spot where Sneaky created some "green pudding".Wish I knew the recipe-it's been through several washes and it's still hard as steel- I could use it to fix my bumper. What are your favourite Canadian Tire Deals this week?
is week?
Canadian Tire Store Locator

No comments:

Get eMail Updates Subscribe Today!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest Saving Tips on Deals 4 Canada

Here are the Latest Saving Tips on Deals 4 Canada.
Deals 4 Canada is where we post fantastic Deals, and tips on getting the best buys.
Click any title to go to that post.
What are you looking to save money on?
Drop me a comment, and I'll see what I can source for you!

Search 4 A Kidney4Vicky