icon
New Here? Welcome! You'll want to subscribe to Deals 4 Canada by Email Please scroll down to see all the latest deals we've blogged. or use this handy search :
Remember to leave a comment,so we can help you find what you're looking for!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Make Money Online With My Likes

There are different ways to have multiple streams of income online. One is by posting links which when people click on them and read an ad or watch a video, you get paid.
With MyLikes, you post a short review of a link on Twitter or Facebook,or a widget showing your likes or a banner on your blog or site like the one below. Then when someone clicks the link of your MyLike or banner, you get paid.
So far with MyLikes, I've been paid .78. If you click the banner below, and join My Likes, I'll receive up to $100 depending on how many followers I have when you join. It's free to join, so if you have a facebook account or Twitter account, join in the fun!

1 comment:

YrHelper Infonut said...

Could you please leave a confidential message after you sign up for MyLikes, so I can track my earnings? Thanks!

Get eMail Updates Subscribe Today!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest Saving Tips on Deals 4 Canada

Here are the Latest Saving Tips on Deals 4 Canada.
Deals 4 Canada is where we post fantastic Deals, and tips on getting the best buys.
Click any title to go to that post.
What are you looking to save money on?
Drop me a comment, and I'll see what I can source for you!

Search 4 A Kidney4Vicky