icon
New Here? Welcome! You'll want to subscribe to Deals 4 Canada by Email Please scroll down to see all the latest deals we've blogged. or use this handy search :
Remember to leave a comment,so we can help you find what you're looking for!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Great Canadian Footwear Clearance Sale Save up to 70%

Canadian Footwear Manufacturer Announces  Slashed Prices

Just found this amazing sale ! Naturalizer shoes have been a family favourite for four generations in our family. So you can imagine how happy I was to find this great sale!Get great deals like the leather power walkers on the left for only $36 or these great leather Oxford in sizes up to 11 for only 29.99
Amazing deal! Ladies leather oxfords 29.99 in sizes up to 11. Click to check them out and other deals too! Thanks for using my link!
This 70% off sale is slated to end March 1st, but hey you and I both know, retailers have different ongoing sales all the time. So check out the Naturalizer site and let me know what great deals you found today. 
Click here to go to Naturalizer Ladies Shoes.Thanks for using my link!
Love this deal? Please use my link to help me pay my ISP and keep seeking out deals for you!

1 comment:

YrHelper Infonut said...

Naturalizer also has an eClub where is you sign up for their news letter , you can get a coupon for $10 off your purchase, and birthday savings too!
Check it out!

Get eMail Updates Subscribe Today!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest Saving Tips on Deals 4 Canada

Here are the Latest Saving Tips on Deals 4 Canada.
Deals 4 Canada is where we post fantastic Deals, and tips on getting the best buys.
Click any title to go to that post.
What are you looking to save money on?
Drop me a comment, and I'll see what I can source for you!

Search 4 A Kidney4Vicky