icon
New Here? Welcome! You'll want to subscribe to Deals 4 Canada by Email Please scroll down to see all the latest deals we've blogged. or use this handy search :
Remember to leave a comment,so we can help you find what you're looking for!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Great Vehicles Deals - Omemee

I'm listing the following great vehicle deals for a great deal hunter from Omemee! Let me know if you have a deal you want listed!

Jeep Cherokee 4 Wheel Drive

I saw this one myself, a beautiful cherry red. If I were a little taller & a little younger, I'd be driving it. It looks like new inside and out.

6 Cyl. Fully loaded $3,500 Certified 

166.000 km low mileage . 1995

- - - - - - - - -

I don't know much about the next two:

2005 Montana Van

  $6,900 Cert.

-- - - - -

2000 Mazda Van

$2,500 Cert.

Interested in one of these deals?

Call 705-799-5811  Please leave a message with your phone number.

Drop me a note in my comments if you have a deal you want listed!

No comments:

Get eMail Updates Subscribe Today!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest Saving Tips on Deals 4 Canada

Here are the Latest Saving Tips on Deals 4 Canada.
Deals 4 Canada is where we post fantastic Deals, and tips on getting the best buys.
Click any title to go to that post.
What are you looking to save money on?
Drop me a comment, and I'll see what I can source for you!

Search 4 A Kidney4Vicky