icon
New Here? Welcome! You'll want to subscribe to Deals 4 Canada by Email Please scroll down to see all the latest deals we've blogged. or use this handy search :
Remember to leave a comment,so we can help you find what you're looking for!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Welcome International Visitors!

Visiting from the USA? Click Here!

Our Featured International Contest- Be Rewarded 4 Good Deeds

Welcome to Deals4Canada. I'll be adding a translation widget shortly to all my blogs, so you'll be able to read them in your own language. I started my blog , because I got frustrated with wasting my time ordering things or entering contests just to find " Not available in Canada" on the last page. While I search for Canadian Deals, I often find deals available Internationally or Only in USA. I'm starting to blog these as a courtesy to my International readers. On my newer posts you'll find notes in the categories if an offer is available in other countries (INTL) - Internationally or in the USA . In addition, I'm listing Exclusive USA Deals in a new blog Deals4USA.

I hope my blogs will add value to your day!

Back to Deals4Canada

No comments:

Get eMail Updates Subscribe Today!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest Saving Tips on Deals 4 Canada

Here are the Latest Saving Tips on Deals 4 Canada.
Deals 4 Canada is where we post fantastic Deals, and tips on getting the best buys.
Click any title to go to that post.
What are you looking to save money on?
Drop me a comment, and I'll see what I can source for you!

Search 4 A Kidney4Vicky