icon
New Here? Welcome! You'll want to subscribe to Deals 4 Canada by Email Please scroll down to see all the latest deals we've blogged. or use this handy search :
Remember to leave a comment,so we can help you find what you're looking for!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Advice wanted-Choosing a Netbook 4 @ $349.97

Wow! Tiger Direct has 4 Netbooks on sale and I'm trying to decide which one would be best for me. Here's my choices:

The first two have 8.9" screens, but the second two have 10" screens. Each of these Netbooks has good reviews, so it's hard to decide. You're welcome to leave a link to your blog or site in my comments.

image Acer Aspire One AOA150-1997 Netbook

Acer Aspire One AOA150-1546 Netbook

image MSI Wind U100-641US Netbook - Intel Atom N270

MSI Wind U100-451US Netbook - Intel Atom Processor N270 1.6GHz

I need to have something on which I can write online reports, upload photos, and blog. Which one would you recommend?

No comments:

Get eMail Updates Subscribe Today!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest Saving Tips on Deals 4 Canada

Here are the Latest Saving Tips on Deals 4 Canada.
Deals 4 Canada is where we post fantastic Deals, and tips on getting the best buys.
Click any title to go to that post.
What are you looking to save money on?
Drop me a comment, and I'll see what I can source for you!

Search 4 A Kidney4Vicky