icon
New Here? Welcome! You'll want to subscribe to Deals 4 Canada by Email Please scroll down to see all the latest deals we've blogged. or use this handy search :
Remember to leave a comment,so we can help you find what you're looking for!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Great Gas Deals - Ultramar

Ultramar usually has the best gas prices in their area, so I gas up there quite often. To find a gas bar near you,use the handy gadget on their site Ultramar Gas bar Gadget Page

Scroll down on the left side - for best results, just put in your province.

Click here for Information on Ultramar Gas Coupons.

For a link to a handy  free gas price comparison site, click on Comments and leave me  your email address. I won't send you a bunch of junk or sell your address (just use it to refer you to the site - you'll get an email from me to let you know what to watch for and an email from the site with a note from me -that's all) The site is looking for more people to join in reporting gas prices. (I'll get points to use for entries into the free gas draw. You can too, when your friends sign up.)

No comments:

Get eMail Updates Subscribe Today!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest Saving Tips on Deals 4 Canada

Here are the Latest Saving Tips on Deals 4 Canada.
Deals 4 Canada is where we post fantastic Deals, and tips on getting the best buys.
Click any title to go to that post.
What are you looking to save money on?
Drop me a comment, and I'll see what I can source for you!

Search 4 A Kidney4Vicky