icon
New Here? Welcome! You'll want to subscribe to Deals 4 Canada by Email Please scroll down to see all the latest deals we've blogged. or use this handy search :
Remember to leave a comment,so we can help you find what you're looking for!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Super Savings Deal of the Day T-Shirts, Tools,and more!(CA)

 Daily Deals from Sears.ca

Guess What is on Today’s Sears Canada Deal of the Day!

There’s tons of stuff, but this is my favourite! Save 60%!

This T-comes in a wide variety of sizes and colours and starts at 9.99. I’m tempted to get this violet one,because I’m a red hat lady. Which colour are you getting? Be sure to snap a pic, and share on our Freebies 4 Canada Facebook page!
Tradition Country Collection®/MD T-shirt with Studs at Neckline
Other Deals today?

CRAFTSMAN®/MD CRAFTSMAN®/MD All-in-one Cutting System Item #: 093 523 900 09

Reg $139.99 only 54.94

 Jessica®/MD Inside-zipper Boot Item #. 544 259 284, 544 259 285 10

Reg  79.99 Now only $39.99
See you there!
YrHelper Infonut
This post contains an an ad which may-or may not help pay my internet bill. If you like my deals and freebies, and do buy something through my links,thank you! Please let me know, so I may track it.
Wow I just noticed something. It says if you apply for a Sears card, you can save an extra $10 pff your bill! That's like getting the T-shirt FREE!

1 comment:

YrHelper Infonut said...

If you don't have a Sears card yet,you can get $10 off your first purchase. Plus you card save up Sears rewards for Freebies!

Get eMail Updates Subscribe Today!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest Saving Tips on Deals 4 Canada

Here are the Latest Saving Tips on Deals 4 Canada.
Deals 4 Canada is where we post fantastic Deals, and tips on getting the best buys.
Click any title to go to that post.
What are you looking to save money on?
Drop me a comment, and I'll see what I can source for you!

Search 4 A Kidney4Vicky