icon
New Here? Welcome! You'll want to subscribe to Deals 4 Canada by Email Please scroll down to see all the latest deals we've blogged. or use this handy search :
Remember to leave a comment,so we can help you find what you're looking for!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Free Swiss Roots T-Shirts for Kids

Update: April 5th 2012.
Wow look at ths post from years ago! it is like looking at old geeky photos from my high school yearbook! LOL. Since the pictures were on a site that is now defunct, it they are non-exitent. I remember being so proud of figuring out the code to make picture links at that time. I wonder if any of our readers ever received their free T-shirts? I'll need to keep my eyes peeled for another contest like this one!
Google led me to this Contest for Kids


Kids under 16!

Has a free T-shirt for you!

Just complete this sentence:

"When I think of Switzerland, I think of......"


Choose from a wide variety of sayings!
Click on a T-shirt to claim your Swiss Roots shirt now!



Check out
my website Your Helper

Get eMail Updates Subscribe Today!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest Saving Tips on Deals 4 Canada

Here are the Latest Saving Tips on Deals 4 Canada.
Deals 4 Canada is where we post fantastic Deals, and tips on getting the best buys.
Click any title to go to that post.
What are you looking to save money on?
Drop me a comment, and I'll see what I can source for you!

Search 4 A Kidney4Vicky